Returns & Refund Policy
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free Delivery on all UK Mainland orders
The products will be delivered through a truck with unloading provision (whenever requested). The deliveries will typically take 3-10 working days however; we will notify you by phone or email in order to affirm an appropriate delivery date for you. The mentioned delivery costs are just for mainland UK (except highlands). For delivery to Highlands, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, or any other island, please contact the shop before ordering for a customised price. If you want the goods to be delivered by a particular date, please let us know this date when ordering and we will let you know if we will be able to meet your demands or not.
A lot of our goods can be exported straight away from the factories in Europe to your location. Therefore, please contact us in case of any export enquiries.
Return of Goods Policy
Follow the mentioned steps below in order to return your goods. We will not be accountable for the Goods that are returned to us without following the below process.
1. You have a legal duty to take judicious care of the Goods while they are in your ownership and up until the time they are actually returned to us. Notwithstanding any privileges, you have as a “consumer” under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (“The Regulations”) in respect to cancellation of an order or returning Goods. In the case, any loss is caused to the Goods while they are in your possession, we may have a claim against you for breach of the legal duty.
2. Prior to returning any Goods to us, please notify us by an e-mail at email@example.com, so that we can send a return reference number.
3. While returning the Goods to us, we request that you conform to the below requirements:
3.1. You are required to mention your original order reference number on any mail sent with the returned Goods. This will help us in dealing with any refund effectively.
3.2. You must return all the original packaging wherever possible.
3.3. You must ensure that the Goods are packaged safely and take all measures to prevent any kind of damages in transit.
3.4. The parcel that you send must clearly mention the returns reference number and our postal address.
Returns Reference Number 52387 Unit 23 Peel Mills Industrial Estate, Chamberhall Street, Bury, BL9 0LU
3.5 Returns are acceptable only for 30 days and if the goods have never been used. Restocking fee is 25%.
3.6 Returns are not acceptable for the goods used.
4. Apart from where otherwise approved, you are accountable for returning the Goods to us. Therefore, please acquire acceptable proof of delivery, as we will not be accountable for the Goods that are lost or damaged in transfer.
5. If the Goods are damaged while in your possession we shall not be obliged to accept their return. In these conditions, we will inform you that the Goods are open for recollection or re-delivery for which you shall be accountable for any judicious delivery charges experienced.
6. We shall review all Goods, which are returned to us. If we believe that the complaint about the damaged or faulty Goods is unwarranted, we will notify you of the reasons for our judgement. After this, we will inform you that the Goods are either ready for collection or arrange for them to be re-delivered to you.
7. In the case, we agree to the return of the Goods, we will provide you with replacement Goods/account credit/full refund, as you request. Any refund will be repaid or credited within 30 days of your cancellation request.
8. A re-stocking fee may be charged on the items, which are wrongly ordered.
9. Exceptions – Owing to breakable nature, our heater suppliers do not accept flue for returns under any conditions.
10. We can provide assistance merely on the size of the heater needed for your building, we do not offer any assurances on this advice. We cannot guarantee anything until we have made a site visit or have engineer’s drawings with accurate values of the building. In the improbable event that your heater is not satisfactory, we will try to make sure an appropriate plan is made to correct the issue.