V4 is made for a wide range of applications – commercial and industrial premises, retail, warehouses, sports and leisure, logistics and distribution centres.
The most exciting innovation in gas fired unit heaters in recent years. Reznor’s extensive research and development has given us a technically advanced series of unit heaters that provides the highest possible standards of energy efficiency and performance.
Incorporating a radical new heat exchanger made from titanium stabilised aluminised steel and advanced burner technology the V4 is compact, lightweight and cost effective. The comprehensive range gives end users, consulting engineers and installation contractors the optimum unit heater solution whatever the use.
The V4 is specifically made for difficult to heat areas such as warehouses with high racking.
- 4-pass heat exchanger provides over 92% thermal efficiency
• Better airflow and new louvre design provide longer air throws and reduced stratification within the building
- Less NOx emissions and carbon dioxide
• Optional air re-circulation thermostat continues to run the fan, after the burner has switched off, until heat in the roof space has been recycled
• Eligible for 100% enhanced capital allowances*
• Aerodynamic heat exchanger profile reduces noise, allows high airflows for optimum temperature rise through the heater and minimises high roof space temperatures
Extended Operational Life
• The titanium stabilised aluminised steel heat exchanger is particularly strong and durable providing additional temperature resistance. Its weld free construction allows for a long life expectancy
• Self-aligning burner eliminates possible flame impingement and premature heat exchanger failure
• Single burner stops cross lighting problems on ignition
Easy Installation and Maintenance
- Less weight for faster installation and simplified support requirements
• Balanced flue units stop the need for combustion air grilles in the wall Application Versatility
• Concentric flue terminal provides both flue outlet and combustion air inlet thereby reducing installation time
- Both horizontal and vertical downflow units are available
• Downflow units are perfect for warehouse applications
• Horizontal models range from 7 to 97kW
• Twelve downflow models 15 to 97kW with standard louvre or optional four way discharge
• Horizontal models can be suspended or base mounted on a suitable non combustible support
• The smallest unit is only 310mm high -making it perfect for mounting in confined areas e.g. underneath mezzanine floors
• Room sealed units draw combustion air from outside the building thereby preventing contaminants from entering the combustion zone
• Differential pressure switch shuts off the burner if either the flue or combustion air supply is obstructed
• Dual limit stats monitor the airflow to stop overheating